Monday, January 19, 2009

Proud to be an AMA CLC Roxas Student

More than just providing quality IT education that's trusted among students, they too deserve to be proud as an AMA CLC Roxas Student!

I grab this opportunity to show to the whole world that I am proud to be an AMA CLC Roxas Student. Now that I have all the advantage than any IT students, I am sure that my dreams is near in my hand now. For me if a student will say that they are proud to be an AMA CLC Roxas Student, I don't know if they are really proud to be an AMA CLC Roxas Student. But I have no right to judge them because all of us have a freedom.

This is my first time to make a blog and I don't have any idea. But I love writing articles especially that I am proud to be an AMA CLC Roxas Student.

No comments:

Post a Comment